- No bookings currently scheduled, but we are in discussion with a number of venues. Please contact us if you are interested!
This exhibit is available for booking!
- NMC Health, May 26-July 25, 2021
- Kauffman Museum, July 29-January 9, 2022
- Coronado Quivira Museum, Lyons, KS, January 18-March 1, 2022
- Taking Down Tobacco at the Kansas Capitol – Advocacy Day, Topeka, KS, March 3, 2022
- Lawrence College and Career Center in collaboration with LMH Health, Lawrence, March 4-27, 2022
- Kansas Governor’s Public Health Conference Manhattan, KS March 29-31, 2022
- Baker University, Baldwin City, KS, April 13-27, 2022
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas Pathways Learning Session, Sunflower Nonprofit Center, Topeka, KS, April 28-29, 2022
27th and North Main St.
North Newton, KS 67117
Across from the main campus of
Closed Mondays and