Museum and exhibit development is an exciting, dynamic process that benefits from a multidisciplinary team approach.
Since 1985 Kauffman Museum has shared our experience and creativity with other organizations. Our collaboration philosophy begins with close interaction with those who will use and maintain the project, includes a preference for cost-effective, low-tech solutions, seeks to integrate our entrepreneurial spirit and professional networks with yours, and concludes with a commitment to producing exhibitions that create excitement and inspiration.
How may we collaborate
Exhibit/fine art shipping
- Humanities Kansas, Topeka, KS
- Carriage Factory Art Gallery,
Cultural center design
- EPIC Casa para la cultura maya, Antigua, Guatemala
- Historic Costume & Textile Collection, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
Outdoor limestone garden
- Grassroots Arts Center,
Exhibit furniture design
- Franklin County Historical Society, Ottawa, KS
Kauffman Museum has also collaborated with individuals to develop their private collections into special exhibitions:
- Anatolian Carpets: A Family Collection
- Better Choose Me: Collecting and Creating with Tobacco Fabric Novelties, 1880-1920
- Bird Decoys: Old Tools, Modern Sculpture
27th and North Main St.
North Newton, KS 67117
Across from the main campus of
300 E. 27th Street
North Newton, KS, 67117-1716
Closed Mondays and