Our First Saturday Bird Walks depart from the kiosk in the museum parking lot for a mile-and-a-half hike through Chisholm Park and along Sand Creek Trail. Be prepared for some unpaved/steep terrain and winter weather. Binoculars and a bird book are recommended but not...
- Bird Bytes: Bird News from Kauffman Museum
- Of Land & People Audio Stories
- Kauffman Museum videos including our museum design process, ArtiFact Friday, and more!
- Special exhibit virtual tours and exhibit interactives:
- Recent events featured below, or our Kauffman Museum media archive on YouTube
“The Anabaptist Story Lives On: The Odyssey of an Organ, Immigrant Furniture and Traveling Exhibits”
January 12, 2021
“Mennonite Peace Efforts under Communist Observation,” Pastor Bernhard Thiessen
May 21, 2023
“Of Wool & Silk: Textile Explorations in Central Asia,” Dr. Mary M. Dusenbury
May 20, 2023
“The Past in the Present” with Justina Neufeld and Janine Wedel | Living Endowment Dinner 2022
Oct 23, 2022
27th and North Main St.
North Newton, KS 67117
Across from the main campus of
300 E. 27th Street
North Newton, KS, 67117-1716
Closed Mondays and