Kauffman Museum is OPEN to the public.
Our First Saturday Bird Walks depart from the kiosk in the museum parking lot for a mile-and-a-half hike through Chisholm Park and along Sand Creek Trail. Be prepared for some unpaved/steep terrain and chilly winter weather. Binoculars and a bird book are recommended...
Celebrate Kansas Day! at Kauffman Museum. Mark your calendars for this free Kansas Day event at Kauffman Museum, happening on Saturday, January 28, 2023 from 12:00–4:00pm. More information to follow.
- Bird Bytes: Bird News from Kauffman Museum
- Of Land & People Audio Stories
- Kauffman Museum videos including our museum design process, ArtiFact Friday, and more!
- Special exhibit virtual tours and exhibit interactives:
- Recent events featured below, or our Kauffman Museum media archive on YouTube
“The Past in the Present” with Justina Neufeld and Janine Wedel | Living Endowment Dinner 202
Oct 23, 2022
“Decommissioned Missile Silo Sites: Reminders of Our Past and Future” | SAAM
Sept 18, 2022
“Collecting for College and Community: Past, Present and Future” with David Kreider | SAAM
May 22, 2022
“Drums or Organ: Contesting Musical Styles in African Christianity” by John Janzen
April 3, 2022
27th and North Main St.
North Newton, KS 67117
Across from the main campus of
300 E. 27th Street
North Newton, KS, 67117-1716
Closed Mondays and