Kauffman Museum is OPEN to the public. Masks are required.
In the HEART of the Kansas prairie,
Kauffman Museum is…
A truly original museum experience
Innovative award-winning exhibitions
From our permanent exhibit Of Land and People and changing, special exhibitions to our traveling exhibits that tour the nation, Kauffman Museum presents deeply researched and creatively designed exhibitions to connect with you.
Programming for active learning
An affiliate of Bethel College, North Newton, Kansas
Being a vital part of the Bethel campus means collaborations with professors, students and alumni – all of which enable Kauffman Museum to provide quality enrichment opportunities for our community.
For 50 years, Bethel College has celebrated education, diverse cultural traditions, special foods, fine arts, crafts and friendship at its annual Fall Festival, held each year on an extended weekend in late September or early October. More than 5,000 people come to...
“The Dutch Golden Age: Mennonite to the Core,” an illustrated program by Lauren Friesen ’67, Ph.D. The Dutch Golden Age was an era when the visual arts, medicine, business, education, theater, poetry, theology and publication flourished, with Mennonites deeply engaged...
• Due to continued health concerns associated with the Delta variant we will host a pick-up/drive-by/delivered fall fundraising meal • The museum will again collaborate with Elderslie Farm of Kechi to bring you a locally sourced meal • In anticipation of the spring...
- Bird Bytes: Bird News from Kauffman Museum
- Of Land & People Audio Stories
- Kauffman Museum videos including our museum design process, ArtiFact Friday, and more!
- Special exhibit virtual tours and exhibit interactives:
27th and North Main St.
North Newton, KS 67117
Across from the main campus of
Closed Mondays and