Kauffman Museum is OPEN to the public.
The Magic of Things: 5 continents, 25 centuries, 125 years of collecting, the special exhibition celebrating the depth and breadth of what is now Kauffman Museum, has been extended through October 9, 2022.
Our First Saturday Bird Walks depart from the kiosk in the museum parking lot for a mile-and-a-half hike through Chisholm Park and along Sand Creek Trail. Be prepared for some unpaved/steep terrain and winter weather. Binoculars and a bird book are recommended but not...
- Bird Bytes: Bird News from Kauffman Museum
- Of Land & People Audio Stories
- Kauffman Museum videos including our museum design process, ArtiFact Friday, and more!
- Special exhibit virtual tours and exhibit interactives:
- Recent events featured below, or our Kauffman Museum media archive on YouTube
“Collecting for College and Community: Past, Present and Future” with David Kreider
May 22, 2022
“Drums or Organ: Contesting Musical Styles in African Christianity” by John Janzen
April 3, 2022
“Ritual Markers of Life and Death in Uganda and Taiwan” by Reinhild Janzen
March 6, 2022
“William Allen White: A Kansas Wonder” by Bev Buller
January 29, 2022
27th and North Main St.
North Newton, KS 67117
Across from the main campus of
300 E. 27th Street
North Newton, KS, 67117-1716
Closed Mondays and