For the fourth consecutive year, more than 1,400 museum stores representing all 50 states and the District of Columbia, 23 countries, and five continents will offer inspired shopping at museums and cultural institutions during Museum Store Sunday.
Kauffman Museum is thrilled to participate in this signature annual initiative and join museum stores worldwide by offering quality gifts filled with inspiration and educational value.
The Kauffman Museum Store offers items related to the museum’s mission:
• puzzles and toys for children
• stationery and posters
• books related to museum themes
• wheat weaving
• items produced by local artisans
• Martyrs Mirror prints from 1685 copper plates by Jan Luyken
• ethically sourced brands, including Ten Thousand Villages
• Store will limit capacity to 4 shoppers at one time
• Masks are required for everyone in the museum building