- This event has passed.
Faspa: Mennonite Charcuterie
April 30 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm$50
We’ve been doing it for centuries! Register at kauffmanmusuem.org/faspa.
a light evening meal of bread, meat, jam, and cheese, traditionally served in Low German Mennonite households.
an assortment of meats, cheeses, artisan breads, olives, fruits, and nuts served on a board or tile.
To celebrate spring, Kauffman Museum is collaborating with local business to offer prizes for a special faspa raffle! Each raffle ticket is $5. Use the links below to add raffle tickets to your order.
- “A Berry Nice Surprise” Berry Box – A Surprise Assortment of Berry-Themed Food, Drink and Spring Items from G&C Farms
- Ice Cream Pints – Choose your Flavors and Enjoy 6 Pints of Small-Batch Ice Cream from Salted Creamery
- $50 Gift Certificate – Enjoy Dyck Arboretum of the Plains – Gift Shop, Native Plant Days, Native Plant School or Prairie Lights
- $50 Gift Certificate to Cakes by Brenda – Custom Cookies, Cupcakes and Specialty Cakes for All Occasions
- $50 Gift Certificate to Kauffman Museum Store – Shop Fair Trade, Kansas and Mennonite Themed Gift and Educational Goods for All Ages
Raffle drawing will be conducted prior to Sunday, April 30. Winners will be contacted and prizes distributed at the time of faspa pick up/delivery.
We encourage you to attend the Masterworks Concert at Bethel College on April 30 at 4 p.m. Masterworks is an annual choral and orchestral performance and a longstanding Bethel tradition.
Pick Up & Delivery Details
• Faspa may be picked up at Kauffman Museum between 4:30 and 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, April 30.
• For delivery ($5 per box), please contact Coralee Shenk – email@example.com.
Please RSVP no later than April 23.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (316) 283-1612.