COVID-19 Reopening Protocol and Procedures
- During business hours staff and volunteers will wear masks in public areas and in the common workroom.
- Each day prior to 9:30 am opening, at 1:00 pm, and when visitors leave, front desk staff will sanitize and wipe down surfaces.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front desk.
- Museum visitors and shoppers must:
- Wash hands upon entry.
- Fill out a contact tracing with the date, guest name and preferred method of communication.
- Use a mask while inside the museum. Masks are available for visitors that don’t have them.
- Follow social distancing rules. Maintain six feet distancing from other visitors and staff.
- Not exceed the limit of 10 visitors in the museum and 4 in the museum store.
Stay updated on Facebook, Instagram and the web.
As always, the museum grounds are open 24/7 for outdoor exploration and discovery!